Indulge in a delicious Ginger Mule Herbal Tea, with the same kick of ginger, sweet tang of lime, and refreshing mint as the classic cocktail but without the alcohol. Steep in hot water for 5-7 minutes to enjoy a revitalizing brew or chill for a caffeine-free iced tea. This tea is ideal for any occasion—from lazy Sunday mornings to an after-dinner drink—with digestion relief from ginger and calming properties of mint.
- Brew one tea bag per cup (or two tea bags if you prefer a more robust flavour).
- Steep for 5–7 min.
- Remove the tea bag and enjoy hot, or chill for a refreshing, caffeine-free iced tea (a little added soda water helps make the flavours really pop).
Packaging & storage:
Each box has 20 convenient, staple-free, envelopes. Keep in a cool, dry dark place (next to the tea mugs works for us).
20 x 1.5 g (0.05 oz)
Each box has 20 tea bags.
Ginger Mule cocktail mixers generally have 4-5 teaspoons of sugar. Our Ginger Mule Herbal Tea Blend has 0 g of sugar. A low sugar diet is a sweet deal for stable moods, healthy weight, and lower risk of chronic diseases.
Ingredients: Organic ginger root, organic peppermint, organic lemon peels, organic spearmint, natural flavours, lime peels, organic natural flavour.
We spend as much time thinking about everything we don’t put in, as everything we do. See Our Good Food Promise and our Never-Ever List to see what you won’t find in an Epicure ingredient list.
Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste.
Epicure products are:
- 100% gluten free
- Made in a nut-free facility (except coconut)
- Free from corn syrup & hydrogenated fat
- Free from artificial colours, sweeteners & preservatives
- Sugar & sodium conscious
- Made from ethically sourced ingredients
- 85% non-GMO Project verified