Raise your hand if you like a good time! Well, have we got a burger for you! With each bite, you’ll taste a perfect harmony of juicy patties, melted cheese, and fan-favourite Big Burger Sauce. Add an easy side salad to your plate for a perfectly balanced, summer dinner.
Serve with 1 cup Caesar salad.
1 egg, optional
1 lb (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
2 tbsp Burger Seasoning
1⁄2 cup grated light cheddar cheese or crumbled fresh cheese
4 burger buns
2 cups torn lettuce
1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
1 tsp ketchup
1⁄2 tsp relish
Toppings (optional): tomatoes, pickles, mustard.
- In a bowl, lightly beat egg, if using. Combine with ground beef and seasoning. Form mixture into four patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat with lid closed for 4 min each side, or until an instant-read thermometer indicates a Food Safe internal temperature of 160° F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sauce mix, ketchup, and relish. Set aside.
- Top patties with cheese to melt during last minute of cooking.
- Place patties on bottom halves of buns, then divide lettuce on top; add toppings. Spread top bun halves with sauce, then cover.
Customize as you like. Swap ground beef for chicken, pork, turkey, or ground soy.