Who can resist restaurant-style cheesy fries? They’re even better when we bake them at home. Made with aromatic garlic, real Parmesan, and premium quality spices, this versatile seasoning is low in sodium, and free from gluten, artificial flavours, colours, and preservatives. Simply sprinkle it on fries, popcorn, pasta, or veggies for a healthy, cheesy family favourite.
- Liberally shake over regular or sweet potato fries and wedges.
- Add the seasoning before or after cooking (or both).
Other ways to use Cheesy Fries:
- Season roasted root vegetables such as parsnips, onions, squash, and carrots
- Shake on lasagna, fried chicken, pizza, and omelets
- Use as a popcorn topper
- Shake on salad
- Mix into mashed potatoes
One jar seasons about 24 batches of fries (depending on how liberally you season).
A low-sodium diet is key to keeping our hearts healthy and happy. Our homemade Cheesy Fries have only 50 mg of Sodium per serving. Restaurant fries can have up to ten times that amount.
Ingredients: Cheddar cheese flavour (cheddar cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], whey, buttermilk solids, salt, sodium phosphate, lactic acid), Parmesan cheese (milk, milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, rennet and/or microbial enzymes and/or lipase, cellulose, sorbic acid, calcium chloride), sea salt, onion, garlic, parsley, black pepper. Contains: Milk.
We spend as much time thinking about everything we don’t put in, as everything we do. See Our Good Food Promise and our Never-Ever List to see what you won’t find in an Epicure ingredient list.
Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste.
Epicure products are:
- 100% gluten free
- Made in a nut-free facility (except coconut)
- Free from corn syrup & hydrogenated fat
- Free from artificial colours, sweeteners & preservatives
- Sugar & sodium conscious
- Made from ethically sourced ingredients
- 85% non-GMO Project verified